• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

HowieT2

Off-season Improvements Discussion

Didn't make it to the mtn, but the blueberry lake and camels hump trails are in great shape. Fun weekend of riding. Even got a swim in yesterday.

HowieT2 08-31-2014, 08:50 PM Go to last post
    Hawk

The new Sap Line trail opened yesterday. Super fast and the berms are perfectly formed. Nice job guys. All in all the downhill runs are in the best

Hawk 08-31-2014, 02:06 PM Go to last post
    Hawk

It does not seem like a widening of the Mall trial. More like regular maintance of the trail edge. They did not take down a bunch of large trees but

Hawk 08-30-2014, 07:42 PM Go to last post
    Hawk

Early Ups - signs of the skipocalypse

Clay Brook owners already get this privilege as part of buying in. They do not have to pay the extra $500. Rice Brook does not get the 7:30 access like

Hawk 08-29-2014, 07:35 PM Go to last post
    Hawk

Ill check that out tomorrow when I am on the hill. Maybe they are starting the work for the VH lift upgrade? I didn't notice that when I went by on

Hawk 08-29-2014, 07:26 PM Go to last post

Ski Gear | Snowboard Gear | Cycling Gear | Camping/Hiking Gear | Ski & Snowboard Racks | Gear Outlet | Men's Clothing | Women's Clothing | Kids' Clothing

Ski Vermont | Whiteface / Gore Message Boards | Tents Snowshoes & Skis | Thule Yakima Ski Racks

Armada Skis 2013