• Section Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• Recent Articles

• Recent Forum Posts

HowieT2

EB-5 Discord @ Jay Peak

who knows how these things are structured. My guess would be that the gatehouse/claybrook financing is separate from rice brook. and I would assume

HowieT2 Yesterday, 09:52 AM Go to last post
    Hawk

EB-5 Discord @ Jay Peak

By future I was referring to the remaining Phase or Phases? of construction including the next phase where they relocate the VR lift. Is that all part

Hawk Yesterday, 06:39 AM Go to last post
    gostan

EB-5 Discord @ Jay Peak

I was under the impression that the profits from the Rice Brook sales are going to be utilized to pay the Existing EB-5 investors. But, I am not completely

gostan 07-31-2014, 07:04 PM Go to last post
    Hawk

EB-5 Discord @ Jay Peak

Stan, I did some reading of the Alpine Zone thread and there was some interesting thoughts in there. I wonder how the events up at Jay affect the dealings

Hawk 07-31-2014, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    Hawk

EB-5 Discord @ Jay Peak

Ya, that is a Sh*T ton of work they did up there and they are now on hold with the next phases. They were also talking about more work at Burke as part

Hawk 07-31-2014, 12:37 PM Go to last post

Ski Gear | Snowboard Gear | Cycling Gear | Camping/Hiking Gear | Ski & Snowboard Racks | Gear Outlet | Men's Clothing | Women's Clothing | Kids' Clothing

Ski Vermont | Whiteface / Gore Message Boards | Tents Snowshoes & Skis | Thule Yakima Ski Racks

Armada Skis 2013