PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbush website redesign

skibum1321
11-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Just went to the website for the first time in a little while and noticed that a new design is up. I think it looks pretty good.

chuck
11-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Website is much much better - Kudos to Win, Candice, and Marketing team - well done.

gostan
11-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Website is much much better - Kudos to Win, Candice, and Marketing team - well done.Ditto!

skibum1321
11-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Website is much much better - Kudos to Win, Candice, and Marketing team - well done.
I doubt that Marketing has much to do with the actual design of the site. The content seems to be the same and I know that in the past Vickery Hill has done the design for the site.

summitchallenger
11-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Agree. I like it.

MorningWoods
11-09-2010, 08:38 PM
I like it as well... although, I think there is a broken link in one of the images. "seasonal programs" brings you to a blank page

Tin Woodsman
11-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Stoke Exchange links didn't work for me too, but I love the new skin.

muddy_hollow
11-10-2010, 08:15 AM
I like the redesign, but for anyone reading via their iPad the videos don't work as they're played via FLASH.

atkinson
11-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Jake Robertson, our web guy, had a ton to do with the redesign, as did several other people in-house. KSV was a major player too, Vickery Hill is just the backend stuff, like the links. The bugs are still being worked out, obviously, and we appreciate your feedback!

John

win
11-11-2010, 10:09 AM
As we convert there will be some glitches that will get worked out. Our marketing team and especially Jake along with KSV, our Ad agency, worked on the look and feel and Vickery Hill helped with the back end. It was a nice team effort. The look captures what we think differentiates Sugarbush from others - real Vermont here in the Mad River Valley. The look picks up the architecture of the Resort and the Valley. Going forward we will also have only one site rather than switching back and forth from summer to winter, so one can get easy access to summer info in the winter and winter info in the summer.