PDA

View Full Version : pic from yesterday

ski_resort_observer
11-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Mother Nature is helping out with the snow base and the mountain is starting to get it's winter coat so I took a picture. Today staring late morning we got a pretty steady cold rain and about 1PM we were looking up at Spring Fling and you could easily see that the snowline was at about the Valley House for about 30 minutes. My personal opinion in that the upper mountain was getting some new snow but won't know for sure until tomorrow.

The Farmhouse and School are coming along great. Staff from the Rental and Repair Shop along with other folks from other departments are busy getting it put together. They look cool in their bright white hardhats. It is still a construction area, after all.

The Detonators are playing Sat in the Gatehouse for a fundraiser for a local community daycare and Sugarbush's contribution to the Vermont Legislature, Adam Greshin, was re-elected to the Vemont State House by a healthy margin. I know some of you are beyond stoked for the winter to start, I'm staring to catch the bug myself but everyone and I mean everyone is working hard on getting open for Nov 20th. See ya then!

http://www.snowjournal.com/images/gallery_snowjournal/4cd36a9f269be.jpg