PDA

View Full Version : Rock slide skier's right of The Church

Last Tracks
10-07-2010, 01:42 PM
hiking around the other day and i noticed there was a rockside on the cliffs that are skier's right of The Church..

anyone been over there to check it out? look for some new lines?

Also, I was sad to see the warming hut at the bottom of heaven's gate is now a pump house full of snowmaking infrastructure. It was pretty run down the last few years but there was a time when lots of people would hang out and enjoy the afternoon sun there on a spring day... I was hoping you guys were fixing it up Euro style with wine, raw meats, and italian ladies in bikinis.

Got my pass and starting to feel the stoke!

mattlucas
10-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Also, I was sad to see the warming hut at the bottom of heaven's gate is now a pump house full of snowmaking infrastructure. It was pretty run down the last few years but there was a time when lots of people would hang out and enjoy the afternoon sun there on a spring day... I was hoping you guys were fixing it up Euro style with wine, raw meats, and italian ladies in bikinis.

Best suggestion ever.

win
10-08-2010, 02:34 PM
It was always a pump house but had a warming area attached which hasn't been warm for years.

Hardbooter
10-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Actually, it's been an exploding pump house. Maybe it's good that it's not a warming hut.

atkinson
10-12-2010, 03:05 PM
I looked this weekend at the Church and could not see anything new. Maybe it was wishful thinking.

John