PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbush on WCAX Channel 3

noski
09-10-2010, 09:32 AM
I just got off the phone with Win. If you are in the area, watch Channel 3 news tonight (Friday) at 6. If you are out of the area, you may need to find a video from tonight's broadcast on wcax.com. I am not at liberty to say more, but I will say it's 'all in good fun...'

noski
09-10-2010, 01:16 PM
http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=13132124 Ok, Here is the REAL drama regarding Sugarbush.

summitchallenger
09-10-2010, 01:18 PM
I was going to ask if this was it.....

win
09-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Stowe was very apologetic and Mike Coburn phoned me to say he knew nothing about the removal and said the cow was welcome back. Ron Redmond of the Church Street Market also emailed me a sincere apology. They were both very gracious. Nevertheless our cow was culled from the herd, and I decided not to have the Lake Champlain Chamber of Commerce go through the expense of moving the cow again. After all, this is to support the Vermont campaign to end childhood hunger. So our Cow which was decorated by local artist, Dottie Kyle, is now in the Burlington airport.

This effort called "The Cows come home to Burlington" was organized by the Lake Champlain Chamber of Commerce. Businesses bought a cow and decorated it. In a few weeks they will be auctioned off and proceeds will go the Vermont Campaign to end Childhood Hunger. Perhaps the cow will find a home here at Sugarbush next month.