PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Incentive Deal

summitchallenger
09-10-2010, 08:53 AM
I got an Email update a few days ago and one of the things that they are doing this year is a referral bonus program. If you refer someone who buys an Adult 7 or Fancy Pass, then you get a $100 certificate. Other adult pass referrals earn you a $50 certificate. More info here: http://www.sugarbush.com/content/cm.asp?pid=367&utm_source=ecard&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Aug2010&utm_content=referal&utm_campaign=thanks

Anyone done this program yet? Anyone bought a pass as a result of a referral? And does anyone need a sponsor/person to refer them? ;)

summitchallenger
09-22-2010, 01:24 PM
My sister just graduated from College and will be coming to Sugarbush as a passholder based on what I have been saying. I doubt that the program works for referrals that lead to a College +1 pass, but what the heck. See you all on the slopes.

Strat
09-22-2010, 02:41 PM
I've always wondered about that referral thing. It's not like you're going to find someone random on the street, who has never heard of the thing you're referring to, that will jump at the opportunity. It's always two friends trying to save $50, when they were both going to buy anyway. Which is fine, it just seems like businesses and such would get wise and stop offering these deals.