PDA

View Full Version : A word to the wise (?)

Lostone
08-26-2010, 02:09 PM
PRESS RELEASE

During the weekend of September 3 through September 6, 2010 (Labor Day Weekend), officers from local, county and state law enforcement agencies will be conducting a multi-agency sobriety checkpoint within Washington County.
An aggressive effort will be made to identify and remove impaired drivers from our highways.

Officers will be also enforcing seatbelt, child restraint and other motor vehicle laws during the checkpoint.

Thought some might like to know

skiladi
08-26-2010, 09:34 PM
PRESS RELEASE

During the weekend of September 3 through September 6, 2010 (Labor Day Weekend), officers from local, county and state law enforcement agencies will be conducting a multi-agency sobriety checkpoint within Washington County.
An aggressive effort will be made to identify and remove impaired drivers from our highways.

Officers will be also enforcing seatbelt, child restraint and other motor vehicle laws during the checkpoint.

Thought some might like to know

Why drive when you can pass out on the couch/futon/chair/bed/lawn? ; }

Hawk
08-27-2010, 08:49 AM
Welcome to the police state of Vermont. I guess I won't be leaving the mountain by car that weekend. Don't really trust those staties. I might get arrested for have the wrong color plate. ;-)

Lostone
08-27-2010, 09:20 AM
I can assure you I know a lot of people with green plates who aren't all that happy with deputy dog. :wink:

Hawk
08-27-2010, 10:16 AM
I hear you. I guess I will have to stick to rolling around on my mountain bike back and forth to the mountain. That was what I was doing the last time I saw you Lostone. :wink:

Lostone
08-27-2010, 10:22 AM
Was that you who said hi, on your way over? Sorry that I don't recognize you, but . . . I often wonder who is on the other side of that window, and how that window got in my bathroom. Then I realize that I'm looking in the mirror. . . and back out, I guess. :roll:

:lol: