PDA

View Full Version : Sugarbush Stoke Exchange Market Update..Too much Snow

Treeskier
05-13-2010, 09:22 PM
I just got John's great Stoke Exchange. While it is another fine installment.....There is way to much snow in those hills to be only in pictures! I hope someone is hiking and making turns still.

Looks like Rip Cord and Paradise are re-filled in.

I predict one more good snow.

shadyjay
05-14-2010, 02:11 PM
A couple patches left on Steins I can see right now, yesterday a little left up on Ripcord - but not much at all (wouldn't be worth it to hike it). It's going quick... though we've said THAT before.

It better not snow again until October.

ahm
05-18-2010, 11:38 AM
GS: Wow, never thought I would hear the words "hike for turns" come from you. Could the light bulb be coming on that there is more to skiing besides riding lift to the terrain. What's next........will we see you in AT boots and dyafit bindings with skins sticking out of your coat pocket.......................You can see what a season of little or no skiing will do to a dedicated lift served skier.............get him talking about hiking for turns...........enjoy the summer! :wink:

Treeskier
05-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Not so quickly. I've been hiking for turns for years. Just if i have the option of taking a lift and getting 20 runs in a day. That is always my first choice.