PDA

View Full Version : Deleted

atkinson
04-28-2010, 04:26 PM
deleted

Strat
04-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Well that doesn't look like any fun at all.

:wink:

Thanks for the super late season stoke, John.

aejkb
04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
That video was great. Put a big smile on my face!

04-28-2010, 07:30 PM
Thanks John!
Being THERE must have been good, though that vid made the day here a lil sweeter.....

Treeskier
04-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Keeping everyone honest! Assume! Wish I was there! Next year.

How knows the fat lady still has not ........

Ah the late season snow dance! ~~~~~~~ $ off.

Brew Ski
04-29-2010, 06:23 AM
My climbing skins just sent me a text message. They need me ASAP. I believe I will answer. I just need 30 hours to dispense with previously scheduled events (work).

Don't worry skis, I'm a coming!

WoooHooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Great Stoke JA! I see the snow is so deep you had to bring your own "mush team".

C U Saturday!

gone.skiing
04-29-2010, 01:33 PM
Quality outing!!!

PS: Lostone, have you gone soft in your thread moving policies?

Lostone
04-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Moved per Gone.skiing's request.

Nope... Just waiting for someone to complain. :wink:

In fact, I've been doing other things.

Great video, John! Love the little dance. I'm sure she was just trying to shake off such a terrible experience. :lol:

atkinson
04-29-2010, 02:27 PM
All the more reason that there shouldn't be two forums. One Valley!

John

Treeskier
04-29-2010, 02:42 PM
John I agree. One forum!

gone.skiing
04-30-2010, 07:48 AM

Actually my request is to leave all stoke threads alone.

If that is not an option, then at least treat all posters the same. It seems like you can't do either. What is the point of bouncing stoke threads from other mountains out of the main forum if the board is running Killington ads everywhere? There is barely enough content here for one forum and every time you "organize" threads, you discourage participation.

vonski
04-30-2010, 08:20 AM

If that is not an option, then at least treat all posters the same. It seems like you can't do either. What is the point of bouncing stoke threads from other mountains out of the main forum if the board is running Killington ads everywhere? There is barely enough content here for one forum and every time you "organize" threads, you discourage participation.

Then why make the darn comment in the first place! :roll: :shock: Just enjoy the stoke!

Thanks John, Sweet day it looked like!

I agree on Valley on forum, and it is not like a lot gets posted in this forum anyways.

Tin Woodsman
04-30-2010, 10:48 AM

While it's certainly legit to argue that all of these reports should be in the same forum (I'm in that camp, FWIW), please dispense with the BS that certain posters are getting better or lesser treatment. That's absolute nonsense. News flash - no one gives a damn who you are here. My God - talk about a persecution complex.

mattlucas
04-30-2010, 12:15 PM
one forum for skiing, one for scathing restaurant reviews.

carry on.

barkbiter
04-30-2010, 12:24 PM

While it's certainly legit to argue that all of these reports should be in the same forum (I'm in that camp, FWIW), please dispense with the BS that certain posters are getting better or lesser treatment. That's absolute nonsense. News flash - no one gives a damn who you are here. My God - talk about a persecution complex.

Please dispense with your absolute nonsense BS Tom Woodless. Newsflash...........no one gives a damn about your opinion. My God !

Tin Woodsman
04-30-2010, 01:40 PM

Please dispense with your absolute nonsense BS Tom Woodless. Newsflash...........no one gives a damn about your opinion. My God !
Fantastic - our local tinfoil hat wearing misanthrope is alive and well.

barkbiter
04-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Nice big word Woodless ! It's also nice to see the local hypocrites are alive .
Did you spell that right the first time ? Or did you finally figure out the spell check ?

Fishwife
04-30-2010, 05:44 PM
@ Atkinson- your video caused major upset in my decision making process of whether or not to make the long trek up..........looked so good I was sure it would not be so sweet by the time my mass ass got up there! BTW I have been banging my head against a salty rock all day- ski it up. Eat Lobster. 8)

gone.skiing
04-30-2010, 07:54 PM
please dispense with the BS that certain posters are getting better or lesser treatment. That's absolute nonsense. News flash - no one gives a damn who you are here. My God - talk about a persecution complex.

Isn't there a snowmaking thread that needs your attention? Or you could always bust on barkbiter for using the same language that moderators use themselves...

gone.skiing
04-30-2010, 07:57 PM
@ Atkinson- your video caused major upset in my decision making process of whether or not to make the long trek up..........looked so good I was sure it would not be so sweet by the time my mass ass got up there! BTW I have been banging my head against a salty rock all day- ski it up. Eat Lobster. 8)

Fishwife, we have not missed much...

http://famousinternetskiers.com/media/greg/09-10/stowe_april_28/IMG_8013.jpg

atkinson
05-01-2010, 06:42 AM
I'd love some lobster! But dry bike trails and sweet corn will have to do for now. Probably still some pow in the Whites, but it's changing everywhere. By the way, how did the video add to indecision? Your natural action should have been to pack the car and roll, no questions asked.

John

p.s. Back to your corners, please. This thread is about positivity, not petty bs.

Fishwife
05-01-2010, 07:13 AM
My Gut reaction was definitely to go......then SOMEONE told me there was only 4-5", and not worth the trip. I may never forgive him! And then, I saw the video and almost fell off my chair- WOW!!!!! Really- looked so sweet I was sure it would be too late by the time I made it up. As I could not find anyone to share the trip up with- even the "chief", I made the wrong decision to stay home and be a good little fishwife. (maybe for the first time when there is snow around...... :lol: ) Hopefully the snow gods will take my personal sacrifice into consideration in a few short months. And there is that small problem with the torn pcl......
@ Goneskiing- thanks alot for rubbing it in. Maybe I should have called you to ride up- you may be just as crazy as I !!

Off to go haul traps! @ JA- if you are down on the coast- St. Pete would love to show any and all the lobstering life. Peace out!

Tin Woodsman
05-01-2010, 04:21 PM
please dispense with the BS that certain posters are getting better or lesser treatment. That's absolute nonsense. News flash - no one gives a damn who you are here. My God - talk about a persecution complex.

Isn't there a snowmaking thread that needs your attention? Or you could always bust on barkbiter for using the same language that moderators use themselves...
Happy to keep it stoke only.

Yard Sale
05-03-2010, 10:26 AM

Or...or.. you could hold your breath until this terrible injustice is remedied! He's talking about snowmaking, Daddy! Make him stop!! Oh the horror. The horror!!

As suggested, I have moved my whiny anti-whining rant to Site Feedback.

Thanks for the stoke, John.

Sincerely,

YS

atkinson
05-03-2010, 11:31 AM
What part of stoke-only is so hard to understand? If you have any respect at all, you'll edit out everything from your own replies that doesn't have to do with stoke. Please.

John

ski_resort_observer
05-03-2010, 08:31 PM
I enjoyed the vid, especially the dogs, they are a hoot, so did everyone I forwarded it to. Spreading the stoke is good!