PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sugarbush

Yard Sale
04-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Thanks to you Win and to all of the people of Sugarbush top to bottom. In a year when there was a snow deficit, aside from the 2 big dumps, the conditions remained great. The hard work is apparent everywhere and keeps Sugarbush great. Sugarbush and the whole Mad River Valley are very special to me and my family.

It is unlikely that we'll make it there tomorrow for the last day . So, . . . Thanks.

See you later in the spring, summer, fall and of course . . . the winter 10-11.

Best Wishes,

YS

ski_resort_observer
04-17-2010, 05:43 PM
Hope to see ya this summer, things start running June 26th, stop in anytime. Totally stoked for the expansion of the summer activities, you have probably know that the lift will be spinning 7 days instead of 3 days/week but I am also happy that the Castlerock Pub will be open everyday as well. Tell all your friends! :wink:

win
04-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Thank you Yard Sale. I am really proud of our team at Sugarbush. They worked hard to make everyone's experience as good as possible. As an old friend of mine used to say. "There is a time to come and a time to go, but the time to go has come," so today is our last day of the 09/10 season. There still is some good snow left on Spring FLing and Stein's, but the demand for skiing is not there as we unfortunately saw this past week, and my team needs a breather before they start on what is going to be a busy summer.

We have several major projects that are being scoped out including the new entry plaza and base lodges. We have 21 full wedding receptions and another 20 weddings that are having a function at Sugarbush. We will be running the Bravo lift everyday from the last weekend of June through Labor Day and then on weekends through Columbus Day weekend. We are partnering with New England Tennis Holidays to bring tennis camps back to Sugarbush this summer, and we will shortly be opening our golf course for the summer. I hope some of you will visit us and participate in our summer activities.

Don't forget that our early spring season pass rates end on Sunday, May 2nd. They are currently the same price as last Spring.

Thanks to everyone for a successful winter, and I look forward to a longer and even better one next year.