PDA

View Full Version : Castlerock!

vonski
04-01-2010, 11:29 AM
I hope the lift gets fixed today! Any insight on what is wrong with it? :shock: There was a ton of snow up top last weekend still. Hope the run out is surviving could be interesting and fun!

Hawk
04-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Actually with the thin conditions it is probably a blessing. The hike over from HG will thin out the traffic.

vonski
04-01-2010, 12:09 PM
Yeah, but it is listed as closed lift and trails. Usually they will say hiking permitted if open with out the lift running. So, that should really thin the crowd! Ski at your own Discretion! :D :wink:

vonski
04-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Even if the run out is trashed, always can bailout back to HG, or hike out!

win
04-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Sorry all! It is now listed as closed after we checked the trails so it is closed for the season. Still great coverage off of Heaven's Gate. This weekend will also probably be the last for North Lynx, but I think terrain off of Bravo and Heaven's Gate will told up for quite awhile. We will groom Stein's tonight for probably the last time of the season to set it up for some new soft bumps by Saturday, and we will groom Ripcord tomorrow night. Upper Grinder was a great run today, and I think the next three days are going to be fabulous. T-shirt weather!

vonski
04-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Bummer, but still great news in other areas all around the mountain today!