PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Strat
03-20-2010, 04:07 PM
What an unbelievable crowd today! Got up to South at 1:00 and saw the signs saying "All Lots Full, Please Park at Mt. Ellen." I'm not sure I've ever seen that signage out; was it even like that for the big holidays this year? We went over to North and there was parking of course. No real lift lines but the trails were busy! Bet the valley restaurants are going to get slammed tonight...

8)

shadyjay
03-20-2010, 07:13 PM
I believe those signs were out a few times this season... MLK weekend I'm sure the LP lots were full.

On the hill, we were slammed today at Heaven's Gate from 10-1... but when the sun went away, so did the crowds. I heard Bravo was packed, but Gate House was considerably less busy.

skibum1321
03-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Those signs were also out 2 weeks ago. I heard that was actually the busiest day of the season.

summitchallenger
03-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Saturday was a great day. I got to ME at about 1:00 and found a good spot. Very busy there.

Sunday was a bonus day. So much for the r&*(! Firm in the morning, Ripcord was awesome, but the sun came out at lunch time and there was even some blue sky! 8) That snow softened right up for the few who came out.