PDA

View Full Version : New Grooming Equipment???

Yard Sale
03-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Sugarbush, once again on the cutting edge, has purchased some more eco-friendly, bio-fueled grooming equipment.
As I understand it, these new groomers produce only moderate amounts of methane and copious amounts of happy barks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdJcYTh1rP0

YS

Lostone
03-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Groomer and snowmaking machine, in one package? :wink:

vonski
03-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Very nice! and who says old dogs can't have fun!

Yard Sale
03-02-2010, 11:27 AM

It's also proof positive that armed with a couple of brews and maybe a Snausage or two, anything is possible.

Hawk
03-02-2010, 12:42 PM
I love those dogs! Who's are they?

Treeskier
03-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Love the warm underbellies

Yard Sale
03-02-2010, 01:31 PM
I love those dogs! Who's are they?

Those are my sons, River and Trout. Troutie Boy is tubbier of the two and subsequently the more proficient belly wopper .

Hawk
03-02-2010, 03:25 PM
OMG. Did you train them to do that or did they figure it out on thier own?

vonski
03-02-2010, 03:44 PM

It's also proof positive that armed with a couple of brews and maybe a Snausage or two, anything is possible.

So, who got the brews? You or the Dogs! :lol:

NU88
03-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Sugarbush, once again on the cutting edge, has purchased some more eco-friendly, bio-fueled grooming equipment.
As I understand it, these new groomers produce only moderate amounts of methane and copious amounts of happy barks.

YS

I would enter this in "Americas Funniest Videos" show.......very funny!

djd66
03-02-2010, 08:58 PM

YS

I would enter this in "Americas Funniest Videos" show.......very funny!

+1

I passed this video on to a bunch of friends,... awesome! Thanks for the chuckle. You should put them on skis,... or not!

Yard Sale
03-03-2010, 12:44 PM
OMG. Did you train them to do that or did they figure it out on thier own?

They've been doing it for about 4-5 years. The just picked it up. I also like to body snurf on our walks, so maybe watched me do it. Certainly, their mastery of the sport surpasses my own by far. There is one other alpine stunt we have that might be video worthy, but the stunt also involves me. So, the production demands are higher: A camera man and at probably one or two additional beverages for me to get into "character". A mask or funny glasses and mustache wouldn't be a bad idea either. Conceal my identity to spare my family the scrutiny that comes with celebrity, or maybe just general embarrassment.

So, who got the brews? You or the Dogs!

As you may know, Labs will drink (and eat) almost anything, so they are notoriuos for buying crappy brew. As a seroius film maker who is true to my craft, I find the Rock Art Dbl IPA to be a rather deliciously inspiring muse. The dogs agree. Although, the hoppier the beverage, the greater the carbon paw-print.

I would enter this in "Americas Funniest Videos" show......

I don't know if we're ready for primetime, but the idea of possibly scoring a cash prize just for goofing off does have its appeal. If we won however, after the dogs get their cut, I'd likely donate much of my portion of the winnings to worthy causes located right in here in the valley, such as VT North or some other fine ski purveyor. It's just good karma.

Thank you.

Brew Ski
03-21-2010, 08:37 PM
OK Yard Sale,

After careful consideration We (the Sugarbush community) declare your dogs "The Premier belly whoppers of the East Coast".
Try to "Keep up" with your pooches, and remember, no matter how many runs "your groomers" make, heckling is always in play!

You should book "your pooches" with with the VT North coaches for some gravity enhancement lessons!

Maybe they could be Bush Pilot sponsors.

Brew Ski