PDA

View Full Version : Rock'en Roll Snow Dance

Treeskier
02-19-2010, 12:01 PM
I know a lot of you like the Detonators (especially when Aaron Hersey sings). Well they are play Saturday at MT Ellen 3-6 and Saturday Feb. 27th at Castlerock Pub 8:30-12:00.

With snow now and NOAA saying that the weather pattern is finally changing it looks like we maybe moving back into a snowy pattern.

Past observations, as a pass holder, is that after the last tourist invasion...school vacation...and the tourist figure the season is now over. It starts to snow! March is historically one of the most snowiest months.

Come out kick up your heals and join in the Bluesy snow dance.

noski
02-19-2010, 12:13 PM
I have decided to totally ignore the weather and the forecast. I figure if I do, it will sneak up on me and surprise me with a couple feet of snow. I am still 200 inches away from my guesstimate! :roll: So....ignoring! I hope THIS strategy works!

Lostone
02-19-2010, 12:37 PM
I hope THIS strategy works!

It better! We're remembering and we're taking names, and you know what we're kicking! :x

:wink:

HowieT2
02-19-2010, 02:36 PM
Good snow today. Definitely more than reported. Made for a nice base in the woods. Got a bunch of runs in paradise woods before hg went on windhold. Woods on castlerock had plenty of fresh in the afternoon.