PDA

View Full Version : Stein's

Sugaree
01-26-2010, 08:27 PM
According to the SB website, blowing on Stein's. I was just wondering when they would start stockpiling there for the spring. Stein's has been great this winter as a natural trail. Waiting until now to blow was the right call, in my opinion.

HowieT2
01-26-2010, 09:42 PM
According to the SB website, blowing on Stein's. I was just wondering when they would start stockpiling there for the spring. Stein's has been great this winter as a natural trail. Waiting until now to blow was the right call, in my opinion.

Agreed.

win
01-27-2010, 08:09 AM
It was next in the rotation, but we held off knowing the rain storm was coming in. Now it is blowing there.

Yard Sale
01-27-2010, 09:11 AM

Agreed.

It's good they're going to bury it now, but it has been great as a natural trail.

win
01-29-2010, 10:53 AM
It was great skiing with natural snow even if it did not look pretty, but if we want it to last into late April, we need to make snow on it and with the really cold temps this weekend, we are pounding it through tomorrow at least and then move elsewhere.

gone.skiing
01-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Nothing like those huge whales after several days of snowmaking... :D First tracks tomorrow.