PDA

View Full Version : Re: 2010

HowieT2
01-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Happy New Year!

It's been great and the next couple of days are looking even better.

thx for great spot Lostone.

Lostone
01-01-2010, 09:47 PM
As you might have realized, when I asked who you were, I had no idea who you were. Still, I was happy to get you a good spot, as I did your friend.

I was desperately trying to get people in and out and prevent anyone from getting run over. There were a lot of cars with a lot of people and almost as many spots to put them.

As I told one gentleman, "Someone gets run over at the end of the day and people think his whole day was bad!" :lol:

Glad you had a good day. Only had one person complaining, all day. He went from Lower Organgrinder being scratchy to the lifts being on wind hold 25% of the time, and continuing that they were never on wind hold, when he was young, including the gondola.

I'd not been on Lower Organgrinder today, but had reports of it being in great shape. I told him he should try writing down the wind hold status of the lift, every day, so that he could see how far off he was on the 25% number. And that I was there, at least once, when they closed the gondola for wind. (You should have seen the Valley House lift line! :shock: )

Other than that, there were glowing reports, all day, including the few people I was able to talk to, in the parking lot.

And, yes... Happy new year, to all! :)