PDA

View Full Version : Had to laugh!

vonski
12-28-2009, 10:23 PM
I was just checking out the website and the guy who does the snow report videos stated on todays video post that he was riding the Valley House Double over Steins. UHHH think that is over the Mall!!!!!! Or does he say he is going over to Steins. I listened a couple times. :shock: :lol:

win
12-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Hey, Mark was so excited he was probably thinking ahead of his words. This morning is awesome by the way even though frigid and windy.

vonski
12-29-2009, 10:09 AM
He did have a huge Grin on his face!!! :D :lol:

vonski
01-02-2010, 07:32 AM
Hey Win,
You know I could not pass this one up! But Mark and I took a snowmobile ride into Slidebrook! WoW what a trip but then I woke up. It was only a dream!! Mark was bursting with enthusiasim. We had a great trip. We saw Beers and Moose and lost of old folks and little kids to oh My!!! But only a pipe Dream!!!! :shock: :D :lol: :roll: :wink:

Lostone
01-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Yeah... He caught that. :wink:

Rode up with Mark, yesterday and he was saying he was wondering what the mistake du jour would be.

vonski... If you hear a snowmobile behind you you might want to check... or maybe just duck? :lol:

vonski
01-02-2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah... He caught that. :wink:

Rode up with Mark, yesterday and he was saying he was wondering what the mistake du jour would be.

vonski... If you hear a snowmobile behind you you might want to check... or maybe just duck? :lol:

Let Mark know that I do like his reports though! Now lets get this current storm to start Wobbling!