PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

Treeskier
12-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Merry Christmas to all posters and lurkers. Hope you have a fine holiday. Healthy! Cheerful!

and Santa brings us lots of snow!

Now to do my snow dance with bells on! HO HO HO

ski_resort_observer
12-24-2009, 06:49 PM
The same to you Tree and everyone with the hope for a great 2010. BTW, one year ago to the day It was 55F, raining hard, grass growing freely in the base areas, we were shut down. Today was a gorgeous day to be here. The view from the summit of Baldy was truly one in a million. Hopefully, BMM or SC will post some pics. Sandy said he got some great shots so there should be some from today at www.sugarbush.com

Lostone
12-24-2009, 07:31 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

Hope y'all get what you wish for... and that what you wish for is feet of snow, up here! :wink:

shadyjay
12-25-2009, 01:29 AM
Merry Christmas to all! And to those who wished me greetings on Wednesday, thank you to all.

I'll be back on the mountain on Sunday - hope to see y'all soon!

win
12-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Today was an absolutely beautiful day on the mountain and the views from the summits were magical. Let's all keep thinking snow, so Mother Nature brings us a nice present later tomorrow and into Sunday.

Thanks to everyone for your passion!

noski
12-25-2009, 04:37 PM
I bet the views were incredible. Coming home from midnight services last night there was fog at the upper elevations of Fayston. In the morning after a cold night, the blue sky was a stunning backdrop to every tree, twig and branch coated in brilliant white.

Brew Ski
12-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Temp inversion today. Warmer at the peak than in the valley.
The valley was filled with clouds and from the top of heavens gate you could see "islands" of mountain peaks all the way to Mt. Washington. Absolutely beautiful. Balmy warm too.

Snow skied really well. We really could use an intense snow dance from everyone tonight.

Not surprisingly, CRP was filled with likely suspects at 4 pm. Nice to share the end of a nice ski day with devotees and a cold beer. Shawn was working alone and a bit overwhelmed, but served every beer with a smile and was wearing a "Santa" hat for festivity. Thanks for a great end of day Shawn, thanks for being open on Christmas.

Brew Ski had a great day! I hope all of you did too, whether skiing, spending time with family and friends, or getting ready for a weekend of everything the 'Bush has to offer.

Have a Happy!