PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Direct over charge?

vonski
12-22-2009, 12:02 PM
I bought my friend a Sugar Direct Card Friday before the deadline. Used my credit card for the purchase. Unfortunately, my friend prefers cash and did not bring his card with him on the trip. So, when we picked up the card on Saturday, it was linked to my card! I was just checking my account and found the charge for the two days was 135.00. Each day is 66 Sat. and 62.00 Sunday or $128.00. But I am being charged $135.00. not a real big deal, but it is not correct. I spoke to Season Pass office and they need to research. Must be real busy on this cold Tuesday morning. They told me they would call me back. I will give them a chance to figure it out, and post my results.

But if you have a Sugar Direct Card check the charges!!!!!!

vonski
12-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Okay, Here is what happened if you care. The credit card that was my friends that was linked to his card did not go through. So, the resort defaulted back to my card and since the Direct card was not working, it further defaulted to old Sugar Card rates and billed by card. So, my friend needs to get the credit card set up correct and the resort is giving me back my 7 dollars. So, all resolved and no need to check your Direct charges unless you used to have a Sugar Card and your Direct card has a bad credit card. Also, the clerk, very helpful, deactivated the old sugar card for my friend as it was still active. So, that may have been the issue as well.

Keep snow Dancing!!!