PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Direct

Dawn Patrol
12-19-2009, 09:34 AM
So I inadvertently missed the deadline for purchasing the Sugar Direct card by 8 hours. I called up the office and asked if they could still sell one to me, they said no. I mentioned that Stowe was still offering their card, but that didn't seem to matter...

Is there anyone on here that can help out a Sugarbush veteran?

win
12-19-2009, 02:02 PM
email me wsmith@sugarbush.com

arc1
12-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Pretty sure Les Otten wouldn't have made that offer.

Yard Sale
12-20-2009, 04:32 PM
I can't remember. Who made these remarks?

Our Principles

1). Our (Claybrook owning) guest’s interest comes first

2). Respect for [Claybrook owning] individuals

3). Teamwork

4). Community involvement (for Claybrook only)

5). Fiscal responsibility

Strat
12-20-2009, 06:27 PM

Our Principles

3). Teamwork

Shhhh... no sense digging this up again, despite the irony.

Go Figure
12-20-2009, 07:42 PM

Our Principles

3). Teamwork

Thats funneh

gone.skiing
12-20-2009, 09:16 PM
DP, where did your retarded signature go? Smart move to get rid of it before asking for a favor...

Hawk
12-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Wow! With Christmas so close. You guys all go on the naughty list. No presents for you. :wink:
You no....he has been very nice this year.

Also, I wouldn't be so quick to judge Mr. Otten. He has been known to be very understanding in the past. At least that has been my experience.

Colorado Dirt
12-21-2009, 08:52 AM
One of my buddies bought the sugardirect pass and linked it to his credit card. I took a look at the pass and 2 dollar signs are displayed on it. "$$" My assumption (I grew up in nj and live mainly in nyc) is that once thieves figure this out that they will be looking to steal passes with "$$". I doubt theft at SB is all that bad compared to other mountains but it seems to me that there is no need or advantage to advertise this feature to other people. Just a heads up.

J

Lostone
12-21-2009, 09:07 AM
That is the resort charge system. It requires scanning, and can be canceled when reported missing.

Colorado Dirt
12-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Right, I get that and think it is a convenient feature. I just don't think its necessary to physically put "$$" on the sugardirect card letting other people know this particular sugardirect card is linked to someones credit card. This entices thieves to steal it. Is it possible to have the feature but not put $$ on the cards is what I'm suggesting

ski_resort_observer
12-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Right, I get that and think it is a convenient feature. I just don't think its necessary to physically put "$$" on the sugardirect card letting other people know this particular sugardirect card is linked to someones credit card. This entices thieves to steal it. Is it possible to have the feature but not put $$ on the cards is what I'm suggesting

With a photo of the passholder on the media that goes a long way in preventing the problem your talking about.

summitchallenger
12-21-2009, 10:59 AM
One of my buddies bought the sugardirect pass and linked it to his credit card. I took a look at the pass and 2 dollar signs are displayed on it. "$$" My assumption (I grew up in nj and live mainly in nyc) is that once thieves figure this out that they will be looking to steal passes with "$$". I doubt theft at SB is all that bad compared to other mountains but it seems to me that there is no need or advantage to advertise this feature to other people. Just a heads up.

J

If you are like me and wear your pass at all times (I have it on my caribiner in plain view for me) and know where it is, theft should not be an issue. In my 18 years of owning passes, I have yet to lose one or have it stolen.

Colorado Dirt
12-21-2009, 11:04 AM
glad to hear that, thank you

barkbiter
12-21-2009, 09:53 PM
So Ms. Dawnie really hates special treatment for entitled people, unless it her.
Then she conveniently loses the anti-Sugarbush signature line ?
Haha ! Nothing like proving yourself wrong !
Shoot yourself in the foot much ?
Careful on those tough guy dawn patrols, one simple boo boo can make you pay full price.
Now you apologize to Win for all those terrible things you said.

Yard Sale
12-22-2009, 09:00 PM
??????? Wrote:

……..its a sign of the way Sugarbush views us. Apparently I'm not welcome here.. No worries, Stowe is only 29 miles up the road...

HowieT2
12-22-2009, 09:09 PM
??????? Wrote:

……..its a sign of the way Sugarbush views us. Apparently I'm not welcome here.. No worries, Stowe is only 29 miles up the road...

Absolutely. Everyone knows all you have to do is drop the AIG CEO a note and voila, he's right on it. :lol:

djd66
12-23-2009, 04:37 AM
I'm willing to give DP the benefit of the doubt,... Now I think he realizes what we have known all along

1). ALL Sugarbush's of guest’s interest comes first

2). Respect for ALL individuals

3). Teamwork

4). Community involvement

Although you may not agree with every decision that is made, we are very lucky to have the ownership we do at Sugarbush.

WWF-VT
12-23-2009, 08:39 AM
Dawn Patrol's profile:

http://forums.skimrv.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=479

This user is either inactive or non-existant.

HowieT2
12-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Dawn Patrol's profile:

http://forums.skimrv.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=479

This user is either inactive or non-existant.

He's like a moose.

tomthumb
12-23-2009, 03:33 PM
He's like a moose.

Or Bigfoot!

HowieT2
12-23-2009, 03:41 PM
He's like a moose.

Or Bigfoot!

same thing.

barkbiter
12-23-2009, 04:03 PM
No it's the elusive Vt Chicken. I can hear the clucking.

barkbiter
12-24-2009, 11:31 AM
So Ms. Dawnie, you never told us, are you a girl chicken or a boy chicken with a girl chicken's name ?
I'm sure you're still reading, even though you have ducked out and hidden behind your mama's skirt.

Why does anyone on Dawn Patrol need a ticket anyway ? Don't they tough guy hike up before the lifts open ?
I guess it was all just bs.
I'm soooooo disappointed in you Ms. Dawnie.

HowieT2
12-24-2009, 11:49 AM
So Ms. Dawnie, you never told us, are you a girl chicken or a boy chicken with a girl chicken's name ?
I'm sure you're still reading, even though you have ducked out and hidden behind your mama's skirt.

Why does anyone on Dawn Patrol need a ticket anyway ? Don't they tough guy hike up before the lifts open ?

'nothing like some holiday good will from the BB.

Strat
12-24-2009, 03:33 PM

'nothing like some holiday good will from the BB.

Happy Festivus!