PDA

View Full Version : Season's pass office

walks
12-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Win,

Just called the pass office to find out what time they are open till. Response was 4pm. Is there any way to extend the hours tonight for those of us who can't make it up there till 7ish. Couldn't get up there earlier this year to do it. This is assuming that my kids and our adult season passes from last year need to be changed out. With all the new snow coming down it will be tough to wait in line in the morning.

Thanks

gone.skiing
12-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Your adult media should still be good. Kids passes usually need to be reissued. If it gets tight in the morning you can always grab a day ticket for them and get pass printed/picture taken later in the day.

win
12-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Unfortuately, I can't keep the ticket staff around that late. Last year's adult passes will work if you have paid this year. Youth need to be picked up each year. Email me at wsmith@sugarbush.com and I will have passes prepared for pick up tomorrow am. Need names of all family members. Skiing is great!

Strat
12-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Unfortuately, I can't keep the ticket staff around that late. Last year's adult passes will work if you have paid this year. Youth need to be picked up each year. Email me at wsmith@sugarbush.com and I will have passed prepared for pick up tomorrow am. Need names of all family members. Skiing is great!

I know we've said it before, but THAT is service. Reason #244 we love the Bush.

sgottmann
12-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Unfortuately, I can't keep the ticket staff around that late. Last year's adult passes will work if you have paid this year. Youth need to be picked up each year. Email me at wsmith@sugarbush.com and I will have passes prepared for pick up tomorrow am. Need names of all family members. Skiing is great!

I seriously doubt that there is another mountain anywhere were this type of response would be a possibility. I am impressed -- Win walks the walk. Thanks for personally making sure that CR is safe for us.