PDA

View Full Version : Giving credit where credit is due

notorious
12-09-2009, 03:39 PM
The same Julia Birnn who, with her main squeeze Mel, is now managing Miguel's, is personally responsible for the wonderous change in the weather which has brought our favorite white substance. On Saturday, Julia sent out a snow prayer to Ullr via facebook. That prayer, together with her connections to the Mexican god Quetzacoatl (sp?)within an hour produced snow in the Valley and one storm after another has continued through today, with more to come. Treeskier has been doing his snow dance since the October storm without effect, but when Julia got in tune with her friendly spirits the effect was almost instantaneous. Noski take note, when the need arises call on Julia---she's got the connections.

noski
12-09-2009, 03:42 PM
J-u-l-i-a.... got it!

Hawk
12-09-2009, 04:57 PM
I don't know notorius. I think it is a combination of things. A certain bartender had a ski burning sacrifice party last weekend. I think that added to it.

vonski
12-09-2009, 05:08 PM
I think I helped with my Thanksgiving grace where I prayed to Ullr and Mother Nature and my clueless(about Ullr) mother thought I was praying to Allah. Nothing against Allah, but she was like why are you praying to Allah! Pretty funny but you really had to be there! :shock: :lol:

12-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Julia, with magic like this you are trully royalty, and will need protection. I'll be attending the Nutcracker Ballet in the metro area this evening, although always "in her majesty's service", and otherwise at a chairlift nearby...... 007