PDA

View Full Version : Mad River Glen Snowmaking

mattlucas
12-06-2009, 04:24 PM
This is ridiculous...

It's already almost the second week of December and MRG has yet to fire off their snowmaking guns.

There is no reason why they shouldn't spend a few mil every couple summers to get their house in order. We should be downloading
off the single and skiing chute and antelope all day. If MRG is ever going to become a major destination resort, people need
to know that they can depend on the groomers and snowmaking.... right now you can turn on the webcam and see what's going
on which is absolutely NOTHING.

Not to mention the fact that they haven't "cut" a new trail since they put Paradise on the map fifteen years ago.

Time to get rid of this lazy co-op board and replace them with some people that know
how to get things done. If they expect people to spend several hundred dollars on passes next year i would want to see some changes.

And what's the deal with the single chair? that thing is so old and slow and barely takes what, 150 people up an hour? WHAT A JOKE!

Worst of all are those people who "ski" on broken bindings with no heel pieces. Did they make them at home? Personally, while I understand
that retro always = cool to most people, it's not cool to spend all day falling around on your knees in the snow....it's bad enough that they don't
groom i don't want to see your knee prints everywhere.

This is no way to break into the top ten rankings of the likes of SKI Magazine.
Otherwise, I believe in you and I know you can do it if we just try (and spend some $$$$)!!!

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww107/ml242/1200_1192scopy.jpg

mattlucas
12-06-2009, 04:30 PM
don't even get me started about snowboarders,

what kind of mountain expects to turn a profit cutting out 50 percent of the market????

Plowboy
12-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Dream on................................................ .................................................. . :lol:

why be realistic? The internet is a place for dreams and arguing, man!

Hardbooter
12-07-2009, 12:58 PM
This is no way to break into the top ten rankings of the likes of SKI Magazine.

I think they got into the top ten in High Times but I may not be remembering correctly.

G-man
12-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Some good observations............