PDA

View Full Version : Mad Bus Schedule - Between LP and ME w/ Slidebrook Pickup

10-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Will there be any change in the Mad Bus schedule or operating times this season?

Lostone
10-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Great question for the Community Day Q&A, next weekend. :wink:

noski
10-07-2009, 07:34 AM
no- there are some minor changes, but nothing that you would notice. As soon as the pdf's are done I will get them posted on madrivervalley.com for you.

I encourage ya'll to use the Saturday night shuttle, what a great deal- free ride always!

TreeBandit
10-07-2009, 10:14 AM
I have mad bus questions....does the bus pick up and drop off at the Battleground? I have been trying to get a way that I can ski without the need to drive to the mountain....and yes, I know I could have purchased a condo on the mountain.

noski
10-07-2009, 10:40 AM
No, with the exception of the Saturday night shuttle- that bus will serve Battleground. Otherwise, sorry, TB.

10-07-2009, 11:13 AM
no- there are some minor changes, but nothing that you would notice. As soon as the pdf's are done I will get them posted on madrivervalley.com for you.

I encourage ya'll to use the Saturday night shuttle, what a great deal- free ride always!

Thanks Susan. If you have a chance please post the LP-ME schedule on this message board as well.

Brew Ski
10-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Planning some manuevers to secret trees stashes already, are we 007?

ski_resort_observer
10-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Unless things have change and there always is that possibility the Slidebrook pickup is not an official stop. On a busy weekend don't be dismayed if you have to wait until a shuttle comes by with room. It's awesome that the Mad Bus will stop just about anywhere along their routes.