PDA

View Full Version : So WHO Bought Their Pass and What Type?

summitchallenger
05-29-2009, 08:23 AM
I'm in for next season. Mount Ellen Plus pass.

Hawk
05-29-2009, 08:38 AM
I got the all mountain pass plus. The plus is the Mountain Bike/summer activities add on. I can't wait to rip down the mountain with the boys this summer. :D

summitchallenger
05-29-2009, 09:01 AM
I got the all mountain pass plus. The plus is the Mountain Bike/summer activities add on. I can't wait to rip down the mountain with the boys this summer. :D

So is that the 'Fancy' pass that they were offering?

Lostone
05-29-2009, 09:15 AM
No. That is a discount pass on the summer pass, if you have a pass for next season.

(Maybe only for full pass?)
(Doesn't say... you can know what I do. (http://www.sugarbush.com/vermont-activities-events/summer-season-pass))

I've not bought a pass, as I'm planning to rejoin the ambassador corp. :wink:

It isn't really worth it if you are just going for the free pass, but if you like Sugarbush, want to help others like it too, and want to get into the mountain community, I think it works out quite well. 8)

vonski
05-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Went with plus pass as I skied a day in April and also ended up buying some south passes last year and with early rates could not be beat the price!!! Ellen only last year.

HowieT2
05-29-2009, 12:45 PM
All mountain for my family since the kids are in blazers.

Hawk
05-29-2009, 12:59 PM

No way. :shock:
That thing is like 5 Million dollars. :wink:
Just the Mountain Bike, Disk Golf and zip line add on.

summitchallenger
05-29-2009, 01:08 PM

Yeah, didn't think so. The Fancy Pass, which I guess is for one year (?) includes golf, skiing, and the other stuff. Seems high as well....but then again, it is not meant for me.

Yard Sale
05-29-2009, 01:57 PM
All Mtn 7: Everywhere be better. :D

HowieT2
05-29-2009, 02:04 PM

Yeah, didn't think so. The Fancy Pass, which I guess is for one year (?) includes golf, skiing, and the other stuff. Seems high as well....but then again, it is not meant for me.

I wonder if they've sold any of those. The pricing seems a bit off :roll:
I think it could be a good product at the right price.

mikec13
05-29-2009, 02:38 PM
No - because I missed the May 3rd cut off :(

Yard Sale
05-29-2009, 03:03 PM

I wonder if it would make sense to offer the ski passes at the pre pre May 3rd rate or some other discounted rate as an incentive to move summer passes. Say that purchase of passes must be complete by June 30. Now, of course Yard Sale & co aready have our passes, but offering a package like that could create another must buy by scenario and maybe genertate a little more $$ for the hill.

Just .02 or less even.

Lostone
05-29-2009, 05:19 PM

One more chance? (http://www.sugarbush.com/funandevents/event.asp?id=646&utm_source=ecard&utm_medium=email&utm_term=May2009&utm_content=free-day-2&utm_campaign=kids)

Note the phrase: Available Saturday, June 20th onsite only from 10 AM to 3 PM

As for the summer passes, I believe the add-on is available at any time.

As for the ending of the early date... you can't say it weren't warned that it was coming. :wink:

shadyjay
05-30-2009, 11:43 AM
I did not buy a pass for next season. After my season ended in early April, I moved back to CT due to a lot of family issues, which I am sorry to say the inevitable did occur. I'm staying in CT and am trying to get some seasonal job down here so that I can come back up in November and be a part of the team once again. I had a great time working at the Bush and am hoping to have another great season in 09/10.

Things can change. If I do not end up coming up for the winter... the pass will not be an option as the Bush is a 4 1/2-5 hr drive from where I now live. My fingers are crossed that I can make it through the summer and be back up there after Thanksgiving.

Have a great summer!

win
06-01-2009, 05:35 PM
We want you back ShadyJay! Hope things work out so you will be back on the team again.

Every category of pass was up over a year ago!

If you are around in all the seasons, ski, play golf, want to use the Sharc and participate in the summer mountain activities, The Fancy Pass is a very good deal as it is a significant discount from purchasing those passes individually. It isn't for everyone, but a number of people have noticed its value and purchased it. We developed it because a number of guests asked for it.