PDA

View Full Version : It's the little things

Nick Danger
05-05-2009, 12:09 PM
I just bought our passes for next season and noticed a new pass replacement policy.

"Replacement passes – if your pass is lost, the first time replacement is free, second $5. After that $25 ".

I think this is very reasonable and a pleasant change.

summitchallenger
05-05-2009, 12:30 PM
I just bought our passes for next season and noticed a new pass replacement policy.

"Replacement passes – if your pass is lost, the first time replacement is free, second $5. After that $25 ".

I think this is very reasonable and a pleasant change.

I saw that as well. Stowe makes you buy an insurance policy to cover loss....and if you don't have it, they hit you for like $50. But then again, Stowe's owner was an insurance company.

vonski
05-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Once, again, great customer service at the Bush!!!

John Walden
05-06-2009, 09:23 AM
I wished that was the policy when my kids skiied Sugarbush. They were forever losing their passes!

Last Tracks
05-06-2009, 12:13 PM
i think it is a good policy...

http://forums.skimrv.com/viewtopic.php?t=1765

Brew Ski
05-07-2009, 06:49 AM
I made use of this policy this year. It was the first pass I've lost in 18 years.

The pass office folks were very friendly. They give you a "lost or forgotten" voucher ticket for the rest of the day.

Apparently many of the passes actually get turned in, so you just check back the next day. If it hasn't shown up, they print you a new one.

I took the opportunity to keep the younger looking picture.

I'll have to hike Castlerock this summer to see if I can find it. I think I know which tree branch was the culprit.