PDA

View Full Version : Village Double and easy rider this weekend?

teleo
04-09-2009, 08:04 AM
Thinking of bringing my 3yr old up this weekend (she wants to go skiing again :lol: ). Anyone know how much snow is left on Easy Rider and if the Village Double chair will spin this weekend?

Losty - any chance you can take a peek on you're way by?

Lostone
04-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Easy rider might be a little less than half covered, now. Still plenty for the little one, tho I'm not sure about you, on the big sticks. :wink:

As for the lift, it ran yesterday, but is shown as closed, today. Might well be a wind thing, as Heaven's Gate is shown on wind hold. (Oh yeah... and the trees are dancing! :shock: )

Lostone
04-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I asked and was told the Village Double is done for the season. :(

teleo
04-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the updates Lostone. To bad about the village double, but I think I'm committed now. Going to have to break out the harness and go for the big Gatehouse lift. Oh boy, she's so excited. She's been wanting to get on that lift for a while now. At least there will be room for me to turn the big sticks :wink:

skiladi
04-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the updates Lostone. To bad about the village double, but I think I'm committed now. Going to have to break out the harness and go for the big Gatehouse lift. Oh boy, she's so excited. She's been wanting to get on that lift for a while now. At least there will be room for me to turn the big sticks :wink:

Alright!! I didn't want to push but I think you will be okay. When my granddaughter was that age I called a local hill and they said the learning slope was open but when we arrived , an hour+ later , it wasn't. I went to the ski shop , bought a harness and off we went to mid-mountain and we were on blues all day. Never looked back. Good luck. ; } Will you be out Sat.? I'll bring the camera.

teleo
04-10-2009, 09:31 AM
Will you be out Sat.? I'll bring the camera.
That's the plan. I'll try and remember to put new batteries in radio.