PDA

View Full Version : VIP Treatment

MntMan4Bush
04-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Had a great time skiing this weekend and wanted to give credit and thanks for outstanding Sugarbush service. We were doing laps all day on Heaven's Gate when it came off of wind hold on Sunday. Working hard in the trees we shed a layer or two and dropped them by the base of the lift next to the gates. When we came done to the lifts they were wrapped in a plastic bag for us. Unreal. Talk about going above and beyond. When we saw Ethan we thanked him and he said we get the VIP treatment. I definitely felt like we did. We see Ethan a lot over the course of a season, he's always friendly and with a smile, but it's things like this that set the Bush apart in my mind. Thanks again. I just wanted to recognize outstanding customer relationship service.

win
04-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Thanks, for this. Ethan is a great member of the team, and I will make sure we recognize him for this action. Great skiing again today, too!

summitchallenger
04-07-2009, 07:27 AM
Very nice. Little things like this are always great to hear. The place has really changed for the better from the ASC years. I now rarely hear complaints.....

Hawk
04-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Our mountain is a great place. I really like the people and the management.

Imagine what it would be like if our management was like this.......
http://www.killingtonzone.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26310&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Looks like we should expect more refugees... :wink:

Lostone
04-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Well, we had the employee end of season party tonight. There were awards for those voted... Best skier, best smile... ect.

There wasn't an award for it, but this post was brought up as one sign of the guest services that make Sugarbush.

And Ethan was recognized for his help, on this. :D

Lostone
04-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Wow Hawk! I just read that thread.

That is a perfect example of what to do to get rid of a lot of customers! :shock:

In the normal world, he'd just be getting rid of one, but with a thousand message boards out there... :roll:

Someone should copy the thread and send it to the CEO of Powdr. :wink: