PDA

View Full Version : Freshies?

HowieT2
03-31-2009, 08:21 PM
new snow today?
I heard Mt. Mansfield got 5-7" up top.

shadyjay
03-31-2009, 08:30 PM
Few inches up top today. Heard the upper mountain was pretty sweet... Sunrise and Paradise. Things looked "really nice" this morning, and less nice (though brighter) by PM.

FYI - No North Lynx tomorrow - power restrictions

Lostone
03-31-2009, 08:35 PM
In my world, I'd say the freshies was not what you wanted to be skiing in, today. The new snow was very sticky, and not, and sticky, and not! Where it had been scraped thru, it was fast.

Tough day of skiing. Not a lot of people out, and a lot that didn't last long. But I checked it out for you... because I care. :wink:

On the good side, it will mix in very well. Tomorrow should be quite good.

atkinson
04-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Diggity, Watie and Wayne spent the entire day in the woods off Heaven's Gate. Not a complaint among them. Get yourself some proper width skis and every condition becomes fun.

Check out the homie page at www.sugarbush.com.

The getting is good!

John

Jester
04-01-2009, 07:35 AM
Epic conditions on Tuesday.

Hawk
04-01-2009, 09:32 AM
Diggity, Watie and Wayne spent the entire day in the woods off Heaven's Gate. Not a complaint among them. Get yourself some proper width skis and every condition becomes fun.

Check out the homie page at www.sugarbush.com.

The getting is good!

John

John, those three would ski wet grass in June and not complain. Actually you would probably be right there with them. :wink: They are not exactly a good indicator of conditions. Secondly, ability of the skier has more to do with it, not the type of skis don't you think. I am sure Joel Epstein on his straight skis would be right there with them.

That said, I'm sure it was just a great day out there and I'm jealous.

Headed to Sunday River this weekend to represent Sugarbush in the 22nd Bust -n- Burn Mogul Comp. With any luck I will win my division and bring back Skis. Maybe I could trade them in for Fat skis. 8)