PDA

View Full Version : TGR takes on the Cbrook line cut policy

arc1
01-15-2009, 05:51 PM
http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147330

Looks like we made the big time- in a bad way...

arc1
01-15-2009, 05:55 PM
it's the same guys - how much time do you have?

HowieT2
01-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Tin and DP continue the brawl outside the ring. Go for it boys!
very entertaining

HowieT2
01-15-2009, 07:46 PM
BTW- anyone know what DP wears?
If I see him at the super bravo maybe I'll cut in front just for sh*ts & giggles.

vonski
01-15-2009, 08:26 PM
and even better there was less sentiment against the policy on Teton. No body for the most part cared. Lets look at our poll its around 80% who cares, like it and no big deal compared to 20% against. Please give it up!!!

The real issue with the Claybrook Owners is early tracks with Win. They are out there skiing trails that have not been swept by Patrol yet that morning. And as you all know I love those LIABILITY issues being that I work in the Insurance Industry.

HowieT2
01-15-2009, 08:29 PM
and even better there was less sentiment against the policy on Teton. No body for the most part cared. Lets look at our poll its around 80% who cares, like it and no big deal compared to 20% against. Please give it up!!!

The real issue with the Claybrook Owners is early tracks with Win. They are out there skiing trails that have not been swept by Patrol yet that morning. And as you all know I love those LIABILITY issues being that I work in the Insurance Industry.

as you know the ski industry has pretty strong immunity to skiing related actions

vonski
01-15-2009, 08:37 PM
I do know that but and understand that. But it goes with due diligence. If no one else is skiing and the rest of the skiers have to wait until Patrol has done their morning sweep it opens up a small gray area. And yes be it small. As you also know I really don't care if they are out early with Win or get to cut the line. I just wish I had the cash for a CB unit. Did anyone win powerball last night? Gotta go get my ticket for Saturdays drawing. Doing my snowdance for Sundays Clipper. Besides I just wanted to see If we could get another 18 page thread going. :roll:

Dawn Patrol
01-15-2009, 09:17 PM

Our poll says what, about 50% don't like it...

And TGR didn't think much of it either, sure some didn't mind, some thought:

That policy is straight up elitist horse cuntery.

madhavok
01-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Its on other forums too!! Though I've only responded here.

freeheel_skier
01-16-2009, 12:26 AM
I was wondering when this was going to hit TGR....

Tin Woodsman
01-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Our poll says what, about 50% don't like it...

And TGR didn't think much of it either, sure some didn't mind, some thought:

Our poll says 17% don't like it enough to make it an issue. The other 83% either don't care, or are adults who realize it will have no practical impact on their lives.

Dawn Patrol
01-19-2009, 03:38 PM
lies, damned lies and statistics tin. Half think its bs or dont like it, but dont actually have principles...

Tin Woodsman
01-19-2009, 03:59 PM
lies, damned lies and statistics tin. Half think its bs or dont like it, but dont actually have principles...
Right.

So the choice is to agree with you or be unprincipled?

That make sense. More likely they just aren't pedantic, as yo uare choosing to be.

HowieT2
01-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Why don't we suspend this debate until someone, anyone, actually has to wait while a claybrook cutter goes ahead of them.

sgottmann
01-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Why don't we suspend this debate until someone, anyone, actually has to wait while a claybrook cutter goes ahead of them.

Excellent Post.

Dawn Patrol
01-19-2009, 09:11 PM

9, on one wait at the lift line alone sunday....

HowieT2
01-19-2009, 09:19 PM

I guess I was too busy skiing the great conditions to notice.

freeheel_skier
01-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Do we need 2 threads??? :?

barkbiter
01-20-2009, 06:19 PM

Oh sorry, that was my gang. The phony passes worked !

My dreams came true ! Dawnie Patrol was in line !!

But really................9 people, 3 chairs...........what, a 30 second wait, if that. Did you bomb soooooo many runs in the fresh pow that it was a factor ? I Dawnt think so. I was watching.........................':shock:'

Why don't you say something next time ? I'll sneak you in with us.

Dawn Patrol
01-20-2009, 10:10 PM

But really................9 people, 3 chairs...........what, a 30 second wait, if that. Did you bomb soooooo many runs in the fresh pow that it was a factor ? I Dawnt think so. I was watching.........................':shock:'

Did you seriously criticize another person's grammar?

Alright, enough from you pillowbiter...

Strat
01-20-2009, 11:36 PM

You're taking barkbiter's posts seriously?

barkbiter
01-21-2009, 09:40 AM

Now that shows what a knucklehead Ms. Dawnie is !!!!
I offered her a cut in the line but noooooooo.....................she would rather complain.

Dawn Patrol
01-21-2009, 10:43 AM

I offered her a cut in the line but noooooooo.....................she would rather complain.

So?? How did his pillows taste??

John Walden
01-21-2009, 11:06 AM
Talk about perks- back in the late 70's when we bought our condo we had priviledges to a pool down by the Forum condos. That was dis-continued by one of Sugarbush previous owners. When the Sports Center was built, our complex was supposed to get discounted access, but that never happened.

barkbiter
01-21-2009, 11:53 AM

So?? How did his pillows taste??

I couldn't get pillowbiter for a screen name it was already taken by Joe Mama.

gone.skiing
01-21-2009, 03:52 PM
I couldn't get pillowbiter for a screen name it was already taken by Joe Mama.
Gomer, stop quoting - your replies don't fit on one screen anymore.

Lostone
01-21-2009, 06:16 PM
This thread has totally stopped being different from the other one.

Locking this one.

Please continue wasting you time in the other one. :roll: