PDA

View Full Version : ME Plus Pass Reminder at Lincoln Peak

shadyjay
01-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to pass something along I've been noticing in lift lines:

If you have a Mt Ellen Plus Pass and you come to Lincoln Peak when Mt Ellen is open to use one of your 5 complimentary days, your pass will not scan. You'll need to go to the ticket window and get a (no cost) day ticket. I had to break the news to some folks over the past weekend who had no idea.

Perhaps the communication could be a little better when the pass is initially issued to the passholder. I was a Mt Ellen Plus passholder and IIRC the only mention I saw about the methods to get the LP tickets was on the website season pass section. So if you're a Plus passholder and you're coming to LP, remember to hit up the window before the liftline.

Just a friendly reminder....thanx and have a great weekend - stay warm!

freeheel_skier
01-15-2009, 12:32 AM
WOOPS! I went to line 2 different days and got scaned and no issue. Thanks for the PSA.....NOW. NOW....I do recall having to go to the pass office last year to get the paper ticket.....Penalty for stupidty???? :shock: :shock:

summitchallenger
01-15-2009, 08:32 AM
WOOPS! I went to line 2 different days and got scaned and no issue. Thanks for the PSA.....NOW. NOW....I do recall having to go to the pass office last year to get the paper ticket.....Penalty for stupidty???? :shock: :shock:

They scanned and let you on the lift? :shock:

vonski
01-15-2009, 08:48 AM

Now that is what I call Bonus Days. obviously those scanners worked well. BEEP!!

madhavok
01-15-2009, 09:06 AM

Now that is what I call Bonus Days. obviously those scanners worked well. BEEP!!

The scanners are good at sending up empty chairs!

freeheel_skier
01-15-2009, 09:08 AM

They scanned and let you on the lift? :shock:

Yes. Wife's pass, and Bro's. :shock:

Ignorance is bliss, I guess. :oops: I totally forgot about the paper ticket thing. I am sure my credit card got charged for the tickets. They don't miss any tricks! :wink: