PDA

View Full Version : name droppers

skituner8
01-14-2009, 11:27 AM
to all the people who use the phrase " I am one on Win Smiths friends" grow up!!! we are all his friends using him to gain special treatment is b.s. this isn't high school....be an adult and wait your turn just like everyone else guest or employee

Dawn Patrol
01-14-2009, 11:48 AM
be an adult and wait your turn just like everyone else guest or employee Unless you own at Claybrook then by all means cut ahead.

I'm sure thats the answer you were trolling for.

HowieT2
01-14-2009, 11:49 AM
to all the people who use the phrase " I am one on Win Smiths friends" grow up!!! we are all his friends using him to gain special treatment is b.s. this isn't high school....be an adult and wait your turn just like everyone else guest or employee

What the heck is this about?

MntMan4Bush
01-14-2009, 11:58 AM
This is a funny topic. Can you give an example of when this happened?

I think it's even more amusing to think that because someone posts on this forum that Win considers us his friends. :lol: I once posted on a Red Sox forum. Maybe I can go grab a beer with Francona. Perhaps I should have sent him and his family a Xmas card this year.

summitchallenger
01-14-2009, 12:05 PM
Here's an idea: let's cut ths B.S. and either go skiing or talk about it.

:roll:

Yard Sale
01-14-2009, 12:08 PM

HALLAFREEKINLUYEAH!

Tin Woodsman
01-14-2009, 01:30 PM

HALLAFREEKINLUYEAH!
Speaking of which, anyone want to meet up Friday to explore the 4000 acres? Wifey doesn't dig the arctic cold and is staying inside.

volklmantras
01-14-2009, 01:39 PM

HALLAFREEKINLUYEAH!
Speaking of which, anyone want to meet up Friday to explore the 4000 acres? Wifey doesn't dig the arctic cold and is staying inside.

They're now calling for a high near 2 on Friday that's almost balmy! I'll be there!!

Strat
01-14-2009, 01:50 PM

HALLAFREEKINLUYEAH!
What do you mean by explore the 4000 acres? Woods are still a bit scratchy.

Tin Woodsman
01-14-2009, 01:56 PM
What do you mean by explore the 4000 acres? Woods are still a bit scratchy.
Bah! I'm sure they are scratchy below 2500' or so as usual, but the mid-mountain hardwoods always deliver and if you tune it back to 60% impulse power, you can get through just about anything.

HowieT2
01-14-2009, 02:06 PM

HALLAFREEKINLUYEAH!

Make it saturday and I'm in (have to work on friday so I can earn some bucks so maybe in the future I can get a cutter pass).