PDA

View Full Version : Womans Discovery Clinic

HowieT2
01-08-2009, 04:42 PM
No Barkbiter I am not a woman. But my wife is and she asked me (I guess you could get on me for doing what she tells me) to post this to see if any of you have any insights into the above program.
TIA

barkbiter
01-08-2009, 05:43 PM
No Barkbiter I am not a woman. But my wife is and she asked me (I guess you could get on me for doing what she tells me) to post this to see if any of you have any insights into the above program.
TIA

?? I don't think I called you a woman did I ?? I would never..........but, I can highly recomend the Woman's Discovery Clinic and pretty much any of the other clinics and groups available at the Bush. This is really a great way to advance your skiing, meet other people to ski with, expand your horizons, and have a lot of fun. Don't forget the fun part ! Smile !

Either way...........your wife has just earned a free lesson with the Barkbiter Crew ! Make sure she sits on my side of the chair........some of those guys are a little rough around the edges !

TimKeogh
01-08-2009, 06:22 PM
My wife did it in 2004. She was very happy with the instructors and enjoyed the overall experience.
She did say, however, most of the participants were wealthy Fairfield Cty CT types - not locals like us.

HowieT2
01-08-2009, 07:14 PM
My wife did it in 2004. She was very happy with the instructors and enjoyed the overall experience.
She did say, however, most of the participants were wealthy Fairfield Cty CT types - not locals like us.

We're neither local nor wealthy although if my wife has her way, we'll be local soon. :lol:

Barkbiter-I'd be a little nervous about putting my wife on a chair with you.

Lostone
01-08-2009, 08:05 PM
I had a couple friends who took it a couple years ago. (Might have had a different name, back then?)

They were both very upbeat on it.

snowcreek
01-11-2009, 02:58 PM
I took the clinic last year with several friends whose expeirence levels ranged from beginner, to intermediate, to advanced. The women in the group were from all over the northeast, including Vermont. It was a very welcoming group and a great skiing experience. The instructors are excellent and we all got a lot of individual attention. i would definitely recommend it.