PDA

View Full Version : My dear SkiMRVers...

BushMogulMaster
01-06-2009, 08:11 PM
To rework a speech of my dear friend, Bilbo Baggins:

This is my one-thousand and twenty-seventh post. Alas, one-thousand and twenty-seven posts is far to few posts to make among such excellent and admirable members. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!

I have things to do. I've put this off for far too long. I regret to announce this is the end! I'm going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell! Goodbye.

Go Figure
01-06-2009, 08:47 PM
bye

summitchallenger
01-06-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure what you are saying here....but I hope you mean that you are heading back to school and won't be visiting as much. But if I am reading this right, it seems that you, for some reason, are leaving. I hope that's not so.

If you are leaving in part because you feel that the discussion about snowmaking and mountain ops have been offensive, I'm sorry to hear that. I think that overall it has been a constructive and frank conversation and my posts at least have been respectful (I can only speak for myself). No offense was meant.

But then again, I hope there is some misunderstanding on my end...or that I am just reading things.....

We're lucky to have such good links of communication with the mountain. Win comes in here and has great discussions with us. Now if we as offensive and rude as some other boards (http://www.killingtonzone.com) then I would understand. But all in all, I'd say it is very tame in here...and on the other side our views are welcome and make a difference at the resort. That's why I have a Sugarbush sticker on my car at least.....

HowieT2
01-06-2009, 09:02 PM
What gives???
if you're already gone, good luck but please come back and visit. We need your knowledge.

freeheel_skier
01-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Godspeed Bro! 8)

Strat
01-06-2009, 10:56 PM
It's not us, it's you?
How can you post a farewell message and then not read it? The curiosity would kill me...

mattlucas
01-07-2009, 07:23 PM
BMM,

I always enjoyed your insight, TR's and videos (especially the last snow pile on Ellen, you are insane!). I sincerely hope that you will reconsider being a part of this online community for as long you enjoy being a part of the actual Sugarbush community.

I've been out west for weeks and still check in daily with SB/MRG and this board to check conditions. I've had powder days at Vail in front
of dropped ropes where I think to myself "this is good, but I wish I was knee deep off Heavens Gate" etc and etc. The mountain is that good,
and it's the community here that helps me to appreciate it to the fullest.

In addition, I hope you have suffered no repercussions for posting on the board as a member of the SB team. That also goes for ShadyJay and
others. I understand that it would be impossible for SB to have many people acting in near official spokesman capacity, but the inside knowledge
you guys bring is helpful and always welcome.

Best,
ML

barkbiter
01-07-2009, 08:56 PM

This is my one-thousand and twenty-seventh post. Alas, one-thousand and twenty-seven posts is far to few posts to make among such excellent and admirable members. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!

I have things to do. I've put this off for far too long. I regret to announce this is the end! I'm going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell! Goodbye.

Good luck, Godspeed, get some fat skiis, and...............and....................zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

HowieT2
01-07-2009, 09:20 PM

Good luck, Godspeed, get some fat skiis, and...............and....................zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

The Barkbiter emerges

barkbiter
01-07-2009, 09:46 PM
[quote

The Barkbiter emerges[/quote]

...............from skiing the woods without complaint, crashing at Danielle Steele's place, trying to avoid the d.a.s, the d.b.s, the the d.n.s, the d.r.s and the JM.