PDA

View Full Version : Grace Potter and The Nocturnals at Sugarbush - Summer '09?

TimKeogh
01-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Went to the NYE show at HigherGround last night at it was AWESOME. Especially the Zeppelin tune.
The wife and I were discussing how cool it would be if they played a summer concert at Lincoln Peak, like they did at Burke Mtn a few summers ago.
It would be a great boost for the economy and promote Sugarbush's goal to be a year-round resort!

FIRST SET
Be My Husband
Ah Mary
Mastermind
Ain't No Time
Stop The Bus
Joey
Big White Gate
Sugar
N.B.T.W

SECOND SET
Every One
Me&Julio :lol:
Old Lang Syne
Ruby Tuesday
Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You
These Days :lol:
Treat Me Right
Sweet Hands
Your Time Is Gonna Come :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paris
Watching You
Judy Is A Punk

ENCORE
Feeling All Right
Gramma
Delta F***
Paint It Black
Hey Jude :lol: :lol: :lol:

Strat
01-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Live music back at Sugarbush (outdoor concerts) would be fantastic... we're still sad that the Ben and Jerry's festival left. Someone call Phish, see if their reunion tour is finalized yet :wink:

ski_resort_observer
01-01-2009, 06:46 PM
In addition to the awesome B&J One World, One Heart concerts, strat mentions, over several years( they stopped a couple of years after B&J was sold), one summer we did have an outdoor concert series circa 1998. I worked all the shows, the Bush partnered with a concert production co in NH, but only remember Ray Charles and Tragically Hip off the top of my head. The Bush also did a Phish concert years ago and no one expected the massive crowds which showed up. Gridlock in the valley for several hours after the show.

We did host a VSO outdoor concert this past summer but the weather wasn't too good.

Grace Potter was out in Jackson, Wy a few weeks ago and is building a big following out there.

shadyjay
01-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Live music back at Sugarbush (outdoor concerts) would be fantastic... we're still sad that the Ben and Jerry's festival left. Someone call Phish, see if their reunion tour is finalized yet :wink:

They're definetely getting back together... I've got 2 tix to their first show but I can't go.... so if interested shoot me a PM.
I'm still upset that I missed their festival at North back in 1995... the day after my first Phish show.