PDA

View Full Version : taking apps for new housing....

ski_resort_observer
12-31-2008, 02:38 PM
http://valleyreporter.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2039&Itemid=38

mattlucas
12-31-2008, 04:11 PM
I am all in favor of affordable housing in brooklyn, in the mad river valley, everywhere, but I just happened to think that the parcel of land that they put those up on would have been great place for a bar like the blue tooth. I only had the opportunity to drink their a few times, but it was all excellent, the food was good, and their contributions to the 4th of July parade were always legendary.

:(

Lostone
12-31-2008, 04:23 PM
1) Moved to the valley forum.

B) After buying my place in the village, I started knowing when it was spring and winter by whether the Blue Tooth was for sale, or not. It couldn't have been that much of a business if it was for sale every summer, for years.

mattlucas
12-31-2008, 04:34 PM
agreed, but is there a lot of land left on the access road though to develop businesses?

Cheers to the lucky folks that get to live up there.

shadyjay
12-31-2008, 05:47 PM
agreed, but is there a lot of land left on the access road though to develop businesses?

Perhaps, but for most of the access road that is undeveloped, you have steep drops on one side, and cliffs up to the road on the other. I don't think the access road will ever turn into the access road to K-mart... the second a traffic light goes up on the Sugarbush Access Road, the thrill will be gone.

mattlucas
12-31-2008, 08:07 PM
no one said anything about wanting the bush to be k-mart.....i hope you're not implying that i did!