atkinson
12-19-2008, 04:56 PM
http://forums.alpinezone.com/gallery/data/515/vol42_img01.jpg
Coach Diggity says come and get it!

John

Strat
12-19-2008, 05:46 PM
Nice shot!
John, where's the new Stoke Exchange? We need some reporting, the Mutual Fun is through the roof!

ski_resort_observer
12-19-2008, 06:08 PM
Just got home and there is 6" at the base of ME and it's almost the "cold smoke" variety, still dumping. Tomorrow should be epic.

Lostone
12-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Got on the last lift ~3:56. Knew I wouldn't be able to make it back to the bottom in time for another... until tomorrow morning. :wink:

What an afternoon! Still coming down. :)

BushMogulMaster
12-19-2008, 10:38 PM
More than 10" at the house as of 10:30pm.

Tomorrow's gonna be awesome!

Tin Woodsman
12-19-2008, 10:51 PM
radar indicate there's another few hours of moderate snow to come. Could come in at over a foot. Got to love surprises.

groomer
12-20-2008, 12:39 AM
Just got home from mt ellen, At least six inches fell since I went out at 4:30, it was like driving in your own personal snow globe! Man this beer tastes good right now! Enjoy!

Lostone
12-20-2008, 07:09 AM
He tells us to enjoy a beer, but keeps it to himself. :? :lol:

I'd like to stay and complain, but I think I'll wander over to the mountain... :D

walks
12-20-2008, 07:10 AM
lets go get it boys and girls.

skierdon
12-20-2008, 07:10 AM
giggidy giggidy. I can't wait to get out there!!!! 11-13 inches!

HowieT2
12-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Enjoy. Happy for you guys even though I'm stuck in the Hudson valley. just hope they'll be some days like this for me.

vonski
12-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Howie, I am stuck home too in the CT valley. Gotta go to work today. some one decided today would be a good day to get married. I hope the limo goes off the road and their dinner gets well done. I managed banquets on weekends, the busy season is supposed to be over. What the #@$#!!! And they even got the Northridge running yesterday stemming some of my excitment for not being there. and the storm was going to be only 6 inches and now over a foot. So, out to clean off the car; its still snowing in CT. Would have drove up tonight, but tomorrow's drive is looking bad. Oh but more snow!!! I think I will go cry some more. :cry: But Howie at least them woods on upper Inverness are filling in good. Still gotta hit those.
Enjoy the POW all!!! POST Pictures to keep our stoke going.

HowieT2
12-20-2008, 09:07 AM
Howie, I am stuck home too in the CT valley. Gotta go to work today. some one decided today would be a good day to get married. I hope the limo goes off the road and their dinner gets well done. I managed banquets on weekends, the busy season is supposed to be over. What the #@$#!!! And they even got the Northridge running yesterday stemming some of my excitment for not being there. and the storm was going to be only 6 inches and now over a foot. So, out to clean off the car; its still snowing in CT. Would have drove up tonight, but tomorrow's drive is looking bad. Oh but more snow!!! I think I will go cry some more. :cry: But Howie at least them woods on upper Inverness are filling in good. Still gotta hit those.
Enjoy the POW all!!! POST Pictures to keep our stoke going.

At least it looks winter here :P

Plowboy
12-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Just got home from mt ellen, At least six inches fell since I went out at 4:30, it was like driving in your own personal snow globe! Man this beer tastes good right now! Enjoy!

We thought that was you :lol:

shadyjay
12-20-2008, 06:12 PM
We started with snow this morning (Sat) and then it turned into a blue sky/snow falling. Even though I was stuck at base all day, the views looked beautiful. And later in the afternoon, started snowing again, but was done by the time I hit German Flats. Not sure the t/t for tomorrow's storm, but hopefully we won't see a start until midday as I gotta be at Bravo at 7am.