PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Sugarbush team

walks
12-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Had a fantastic time this weekend. All the employees had smiles on their faces and were very helpful.

Win, thanks for the conversation on heaven's gate. Paradise was skiing great.

Had a wonderful time at the 50th bash. Glad I didn't split my 70's pants and fall over while wearing my platform boogie shoes. Kids loved the band.

Thanks crew.

Treeskier
12-15-2008, 06:23 PM
I second that. Friday night was great. John A. slide show was fun. Smiles everywhere!

Now to do my snow dance!

Spartan82
12-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Friday's movie was fun to watch, even though my SB history only dates back to the early 90s. I got a kick out of seeing a number of people wearing circa 1970s season passes. They were brave to let us see 30+ years of change from the pix on the old passes.

All in all a good time, and a nice way to sort of kick off (what we hope) will be a great 08-09 season.

castlerock
12-16-2008, 01:44 AM
Had a fantastic time this weekend. All the employees had smiles on their faces and were very helpful.

Win, thanks for the conversation on heaven's gate. Paradise was skiing great.

Had a wonderful time at the 50th bash. Glad I didn't split my 70's pants and fall over while wearing my platform boogie shoes. Kids loved the band.

Thanks crew.

suck-up

Hardbooter
12-16-2008, 11:55 AM
I'd like to thank all those patrollers at Castlerock that shoveled and put those foam things in the water bars. The rock was skiing great all the way up to Sunday afternoon.

Of course, a word or two on the chat rooms is fairly meaningless to those guys. I know enough of them to know that they appreciate thanks in liquid form. I'll work on that.