PDA

View Full Version : Liftline

Dawn Patrol
12-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Throughout most of the season, Castlerock, Rumble and Middle Earth are all bumps.. To be fair to those who prefer steep groomers, we should seriously consider keeping Liftline groomed.

Just my .02.

Yard Sale
12-08-2008, 01:22 PM
Ney!

summitchallenger
12-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Liftline would be very difficult to groom. I assume you are joking?

shadyjay
12-08-2008, 01:38 PM
While I don't have that much experience with the 'Rock, one thing I have learned is that those who want all natural terrain, ungroomed, go to the 'Rock. This is one great reason why upper Organgrinder, or half of Ripcord, should be groomed. Over at Mt Ellen, The Cliffs is usually half-n-half, or completely groomed, which is great for me. Every once in a while, they do groom Castlerock Run and Middle Earth, usually to set the snow up before a storm, etc. But regular grooming of a double black run on Castlerock, a narrow one at that, is a bad idea and won't sit well with the diehards who live off the 'Rock.

vonski
12-08-2008, 01:55 PM
that certainly is one way to get some banter going to suggest this. That would be like MRG grooming their steeps and letting snowboards on to MRG. Talk about stirring up an empty can of nothing that is ever likely to happen. I personally think we should install fan guns on Castlerock!!!!! :shock: :lol: :wink:

BushBumpGirl
12-08-2008, 01:55 PM
bump blasphemy!!! translation for those who speak pig latin: ixnay on any roomingay :)

gratefulskier
12-08-2008, 02:00 PM
No grooming in CR unless absolutely necessary.

GS

Strat
12-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Grooming on CR: taboo topic for the most part, though occasionally (at least once a season I think) they will groom Middle Earth or C-Rock Run... think this has been discussed in the past...

Tin Woodsman
12-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Groom Liftline? OK.

This was obviously a joke, so it's getting locked.