PDA

View Full Version : Where to get discounts or coupons for lift tickets?

madhavok
12-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Here is my predicament.

For my wife & I buying Sugarbush season passes isn't a feasible option.
Anyway typically I prebuy few tickets through the ski club, and then use mobile ski coupons or entertainment book coupons.
However I don't believe Sugarbush is participating in the mobile ski or entertainment book this year. Am I right? Can anyone verify this or explain?

Basically I prefer to ski Sugarbush over other areas although I won’t be able to pass up their promotions if I can’t find Sugarbush’s. So if anyone has suggestions as to how, where or when to get better discounts or coupons please reply, it would be greatly appreciated.

PS I am aware of the offsite tickets purchase, but $64 isn’t that great of a discount, plus there are no locations posted.

ski_resort_observer
12-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Here is my predicament.

For my wife & I buying Sugarbush season passes isn't a feasible option.
Anyway typically I prebuy few tickets through the ski club, and then use mobile ski coupons or entertainment book coupons.
However I don't believe Sugarbush is participating in the mobile ski or entertainment book this year. Am I right? Can anyone verify this or explain?

Basically I prefer to ski Sugarbush over other areas although I won’t be able to pass up their promotions if I can’t find Sugarbush’s. So if anyone has suggestions as to how, where or when to get better discounts or coupons please reply, it would be greatly appreciated.

PS I am aware of the offsite tickets purchase, but $64 isn’t that great of a discount, plus there are no locations posted.

Probably waiting till the tiks go on sale once the Bush goes to full price. I hear what your saying about not being a big discount but they are lift tiks so you can go directly to the lift and they are good any day in the ski season including holidays. Try calling 1-800-53-SUGAR and they might be able to give you a heads on what shops in your area are on the list.

madhavok
12-18-2008, 08:22 AM
Bump.

Now that Sugarbush doesn't participate in the mobile ski discount or offer the entertainment book coupon, I need help finding other deals.

scharny
12-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Onion River Sports - 802-229-9409

And you don't HAVE to ski at Lincoln Peak. Mt. Ellen is a lot of fun when they have enough trails open, and they offer both half and full-day lift tickets, both considerably cheaper than Lincoln Peak. The terrain under Northridge is excellent, and doesn't get skied out anywhere near as fast as a lot of stuff at South on a powder day. I also think that the woods skiing over there is better than at South.

madhavok
12-19-2008, 01:05 PM
I like Ellen, and ski it alot. When the conditions are good i'll be at South though.

I'm still looking for promotions or coupons. It appears Sugarbush has cut two I've used the past few years. Are they participating in other promotions, are there old ones i'm not aware of?

Need help!

HowieT2
12-19-2008, 01:38 PM
http://travel.nytimes.com/2008/12/19/travel/escapes/19ski.html