What a ride

HowieT2
10-20-2008, 11:34 AM
LET'S GO RED SOX! :!:

Go where? golfing?

castlerock
10-20-2008, 11:39 AM
Go where? golfing?

Oh yeah, can't do that, they Yankees have all the best Tee times locked up around Tampa, they've had nothing to do for three weeks

ski_resort_observer
10-20-2008, 02:00 PM
Since the Yankees have been entered in the thread I wanted to mention that Jerry Jones is on CNBC right now announcing a new hospitality company that has been formed by the Dallas Cowboys, NY Yankees and Goldman Saks. I have CNBC on mute so I am just reading the text below while he speaks so I only saw the name of this new company for a second. I think this is one example how companies are forming creative partnerships to be successful down the road.

castlerock
10-20-2008, 02:04 PM
The Yankees are cutting out their long-time food service vendor/partner as they move into their new taxpayer funded stadium.....Perfect

ski_resort_observer
10-20-2008, 03:44 PM
The Yankees are cutting out their long-time food service vendor/partner as they move into their new taxpayer funded stadium.....Perfect

They plan on getting into alot more things than just vending at Yankee Stadium. Someone liked the news as GS stock got a nice bump in after hours trading. Legends Hospitality Management LLC is the name of the new company. Maybe they will do weddings and put together Tony and Jessica's possible maybe future nuptuals.

jwt
10-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Last weeks edition of Barrons had a full page ad for an auction. . . . . .for stadium seats/boxes that gets the highest bidders special seating just behind ( and among) the Jets bench at the new stadium. No mention of floor on bidding - if you have to ask. . . . . .

The allude to the fact that you get to go into the locker room for certain meetings with coaches and players. . . they have a website but I don't have the paper in front of me.

Please . . . . . many of the potential customer base for this just lost their companies, never mind their jobs. Guessing starting bids are in the $200K area . . . . . . we on the other hand, get to ride and ski with our 'coaches and players' fer free - maybe Win and John E et al can raise some money that way - or not - that's what the Sno Cat is for. Sound system is very nice, but I'd rather listen to the diesel grind up Rim Run to the top of North on a powder day @ 7 AM, half price for pass holders of course.