PDA

View Full Version : A lodge of a different color...

bill-now
10-06-2008, 04:25 PM
What do y'all think of the old lady's new colors?

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/bill_now/VH_LODGE.jpg[/img]

win
10-06-2008, 07:01 PM
I think they are terrific, but then again I approved them! Some logos coming, too!

BushMogulMaster
10-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Looks great. I can take credit for Egan's windows. :wink: Glad I left before it was time to paint the back side!

Good work, team!

Tin Woodsman
10-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Why repaint a lodge that's allegedly supposed to be torn down in a year or two? Hmmmmm.....

Lostone
10-06-2008, 09:07 PM
No matter what, it is needed this season, and it really needed paint. Were it not painted, everyone would have said it was being allowed to be run down.

As for the color, as I told Win, while most at a similar age were attending college, I was wearing a very similar color, in support of the Southeast Asian war games we were having, at the time, so I'm not too enamored of it. :? If you'd been there, you might understand.

But I really like the contrast of the mushroom.

Yard Sale
10-06-2008, 09:33 PM
No matter what, it is needed this season, and it really needed paint. Were it not painted, everyone would have said it was being allowed to be run down.

As for the color, as I told Win, while most at a similar age were attending college, I was wearing a very similar color, in support of the Southeast Asian war games we were having, at the time, so I'm not too enamored of it. :? If you'd been there, you might understand.

But I really like the contrast of the mushroom.

Lostone, I think winter white suits you much better. . . . . . . . .The Mushroom really stands out rather nicely with its new paint job. It would look a lot nicer IMHO with me in the window downing some wings and some Rock Art or Long Trails. I miss the commanding view over the base area. Could this paint job signal yet another happy reopening.

win
10-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Tin,

Because is looked lousy, and it is celebrating its 50th birthday this year! Botox works for awhile!

castlerock
10-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Botox works for awhile!

That was funny

Tin Woodsman
10-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Tin,

Because is looked lousy, and it is celebrating its 50th birthday this year! Botox works for awhile!

Touche'.