PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever head up from the New York City region?

bumps n stumps
09-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Will be new to Sugarbush this year, and don't have a car (but do drive). Will any folks be heading up from the New York City area, or passing by the Suffern (or other train stations) ever? Will be looking to share in driving and gas cost or even renting a car.

Just putting my (Lange-covered) toe out there.

noski
09-19-2008, 08:48 AM
:) Welcome Bumps n Stumps! I am confident you will indeed find NYC area friends here. I can think of 2 off the top of my head. If you need any info on the area, visitor's guide, etc. find me at www.MadRiverValley.com

Dawn Patrol
09-19-2008, 12:18 PM
Will be new to Sugarbush this year, and don't have a car (but do drive). Will any folks be heading up from the New York City area, or passing by the Suffern (or other train stations) ever? Will be looking to share in driving and gas cost or even renting a car.

Just putting my (Lange-covered) toe out there.

Are there other people involved? Or are you heading up alone every weekend??

kcyanks1
09-20-2008, 11:00 PM
I come from NYC and also am without a car, but willing to rent/drive. However, I joined a ski club (Miramar) last year that has a lodge up in Waitsfield. They do weekend bus trips. You have to go three times as a guest first. You should check it out. While I like the idea of driving up with others, finding the others was always a problem, and doing it alone is less fun and not at all economical.