PDA

View Full Version : Shares Available for House in Warren

bumpcrasher
09-05-2008, 10:36 AM
My friend and I run a ski house near Sugarbush and am looking to sell 2 or 3 remaining shares. The house is located on Shady Tree Road, Warren, VT (just off the Roxbury Gap Rd.) It has 4-bedrooms + loft, 2 and a 1/2 bathrooms, full kitchen, 2-woodburning stoves, and a large living room with a 64-inch HDTV. It is located about 5 minutes from Lincoln Peak; 10 minutes from Mt. Ellen. The members consist of people in their late 20's to late 30's without kids; primarily from the Boston area (but we will welcome those from other areas provided you do not wear a Yankees' hat!! jk)

The costs have yet to be finalized but each share is under 1K per person (under 2K per couple). This includes: unlimited access to the house from opening until close of the mountain (including weekdays); and all utilities and plowing. I know some other houses I have seen posts for include strict "rules" about cooking, guests and scheduling of visits but essentially we have little need for a list of rules as everyone in the house is respectful, cleans up after themselves and doesn’t abuse the guest policy.

Typically, we have a full-breakfast (prepared by myself) which includes everything you could want before hitting the slopes. Fortunately, two of the members have Italian mothers who like to compete with each other by providing us great home-cooked dinners to bring up. Everyone is real good about restocking the food/beer as need be. So, in summary, you can come up whenever you want, eat great food, and ski the best mountain in the East!!

If you are interested, please email me at dderamo21@yahoo.com. I can also email you some pics of the interior and exterior of the house if you would like.