PDA

View Full Version : Wins birthday !

barkbiter
08-11-2008, 11:08 PM
Belated Happy Birthday Win !! I think I'm a few days late.............. but I didn't get my invite to the Bday Party ! :( Oh you might not know my new address...............just have it sent to Adam's Pond.............I'm living in the woods rent free !!!! :lol:

watching the Olympics on my spliced in line ( wow..........ALL the premium channels, thanks A.)
the Barkbiter

shadyjay
08-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Likewise on the Happy (belated?) Birthday wish to Win....
hoping you (and all of us for that matter) have a very successful fall and winter...

Lostone
08-12-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm sure my invite was also lost in the mail. (Get it? It must be a lost one? :lol: ) :roll: (Yeah... I know... I really need to get out, more. :wink: )

But if you did recently have a birthday, I'd like to say Hippo birdie two ewe. If not... save it for the next one. 8)

mister moose
08-12-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm sure my invite was also lost in the mail. (Get it? It must be a lost one? :lol: ) :roll: (Yeah... I know... I really need to get out, more. :wink: )

But if you did recently have a birthday, I'd like to say Hippo birdie two ewe. If not... save it for the next one. 8)

Huh. All this time I've been reading it as Lo-stone.

You might like a hat I have... it's from an old restaurant in Breckenridge while working there in my ski bum days. El Perdido. Which in Spanish means...

Lostone
08-12-2008, 08:33 PM
As discussed earlier, in different universes, it is also pronounced that way. . . and others. :?

But in this instance, that way worked best. :wink:

notorious
08-12-2008, 08:45 PM
Belated Happy Birthday Win !! I think I'm a few days late.............. but I didn't get my invite to the Bday Party ! :( Oh you might not know my new address...............just have it sent to Adam's Pond.............I'm living in the woods rent free !!!! :lol:

watching the Olympics on my spliced in line ( wow..........ALL the premium channels, thanks A.)
the Barkbiter

As per usual, je ne comprends pas (I do no get) . Splain, please.

win
08-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks! Counting backwards now!

Lostone
08-14-2008, 06:33 AM
Holding at 39 seemed to work well for Jack Benny, for quite a while. :wink:

jwt
08-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Mr. Smith, Better to use Ronadus Reagan's quote - 'I'm celebrating the 25 anniversary of my 34th birthday.'

Wishing you many more - the alternative of not having more is unappealing with all the snow coming this winter.