PDA

View Full Version : Disc Golf Tournament

Sail or Ski
08-03-2008, 09:32 PM
I would like to take my hat off to all you disc golfers that played quite a few rounds in some real nasty weather. You are a truly dedicated group of athletes. Thanks for bringing that to Sugarbush.

ski_resort_observer
08-04-2008, 01:07 AM
I would like to take my hat off to all you disc golfers that played quite a few rounds in some real nasty weather. You are a truly dedicated group of athletes. Thanks for bringing that to Sugarbush.

How can you do that...you never wear a hat. :lol: :lol: :wink:

Lostone
08-04-2008, 08:56 AM
He didn't say he did take his hat off. He said he would like to. What he meant is he would like to... if only he had a hat. Sheeesh! :roll: :wink:

Well, I have a hat, and wore it yesterday, while I was spotting for the pros. It is still wet. As is my T-shirt. and my shorts and my socks. My shoes weigh about 50 lbs! (My rain poncho seems to gave dried quite nicely! :) )

It did rain, for a bit, there! They had a hell of a time trying to keep the discs they were about to throw to be not too wet. Discs were going everywhere, but there were some great shots, too. All but one of them loved seeing the spotters out there.

I just got a few pix, as I was spotting, and was mostly way in front of them. If I got anything, I'll post them. . . after I dry off!

ski_resort_observer
08-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Nice article about the tourney in yesterday's Times Argus

http://www.timesargus.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080803/NEWS02/808030427/1032

Sail or Ski
08-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Nicely put, Peter Hirschfeld, Times Argus.

I used to have a hat.........I think I sold it by mistake.