PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a ski share

Austin
06-23-2008, 08:31 PM
hey all- fairly long time killington skiier here, looking to relocate to sugarbush this season. I've been at the K for the past 8 years or so, and while it's been fun, I feel like it's time to move on and try something new this season. I'm looking for a half share in a house close to the bush, preferably one with a fair number of members in their 20's/30's. Preferably a house that knows how to have a good time, but isn't too over the top... I'm still in school so I may have to study up at the house from time to time, so a huge party house isn't really in the cards for me. I'm a pretty open minded dude who loves hanging with people who love to shred (especially backcountry stuff)... PM me if you have/know of anything available! pictures/websites of available houses are appreciated too, of course.

side note- in the past I've also done half shares at inn's and such... I'd be open to do that again too, if there's anything like that up in the valley.

Lostone
06-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Pssst... Look at the Pirate thread. :wink:

Welcome to the board, Austin. I'm sure you'll like Sugarbush. I, also was a K-mart shopper, but now reside here and am very content to. 8) There are a couple houses listed in the Pirate's thread, as well as a few other threads. Kind of surprising, as this usually starts late August.

Hope you'll look around the board and take part in our little community, and hope to see you on the hill in the winter, if not before. (Look for summer activities to start this weekend. 8) )