PDA

View Full Version : Ski house opening

elinstad
06-11-2008, 10:52 AM
It may seem a little early to be advertising, but I belong to a ski house that is looking for one additional member. The house is located in Waitsfield and is very comfortable and convenient to the downtown area. We have a great bunch of people in the house and like to hang out, eat great food and have some fun. The members ages range from mid 30’s to mid 40’s. If you are interested, you can reach me at elinstad@comcast.net.

Lostone
06-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the board, elinstad.

I welcome people posting openings to their houses, and also those looking for the same, but we hope you'll have more to do with the board than just using it to advertise your ski house. We are a touch on the quiet side, now that skiing is a little more limited, :wink: but there is always something going on, in which to take part. We have rooms for both areas, as well as a section for the Valley and one for... just about anything else. 8)

Also, you might take note of Win's suggestion in this thread (http://forums.skimrv.com/viewtopic.php?t=1517) on having a page for local ski houses on the Sugarbush web site.

win
06-18-2008, 05:21 PM
Send this to Killingtonzone.com as well!