PDA

View Full Version : The MOST Frequented Area at Sugarbush

summitchallenger
06-08-2008, 09:52 AM
So to counter the other thread, what is the MOST frequented area for you at Sugarbush? For me, I am not sure about this season...I hit Heaven's Gate and Bravo a lot...not as much at Ellen as I normally do...

teleo
06-08-2008, 09:58 AM
This past season, probably Castlerock :lol: But I realize it was unusual to be ablt to ski that so often...

Lostone
06-08-2008, 12:02 PM
I chose Valley House area, because I probably spend more time over there, by percentage, but 98% of hte time, I use Bravo to get there . . . so . . . :?

castlerock
06-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Taken as a whole, they can be considered an area, right?

skiladi
06-08-2008, 05:02 PM
This past season, probably Castlerock :lol: But I realize it was unusual to be ablt to ski that so often...

I agree. Hit the brook a few times. With you , as I recall. But generally , I think it would be HG.

freeheel_skier
06-08-2008, 06:20 PM
ME.....Summit and NorthRidge :D

kcyanks1
06-08-2008, 06:31 PM
I put Heaven's Gate. When Castlerock is good I perhaps spend more time there, but I figure when you look at it on the whole including days without Castlerock, Heaven's Gate wins. Generally might get a run or two in on Bravo, and have also now been branching out to North Lynx more than I did in the past. I spend very little time at Mt. Ellen.. Probably have only been there once or so in the past 10 years.

HowieT2
06-08-2008, 07:55 PM
on a good day doing laps off the HG definitely has it for me. While I love skiing CR, I only do it extensively when there isn't much of a line at the lift. I also like doing laps off NL but that;s usually a morning warmup thing before I take the emereld forest to CR.
Boy, it was hot today. longing for some turns in snow.

shadyjay
06-11-2008, 08:55 PM
I chose the ME Summit/NR area, primarily because since I have the ME Plus pass, that's where I am the most. I spend several hours lapping the GMX/Summit/NR on my typical day at ME, spliced up with a couple runs over at the IPOD and a Sunny D ride or two to kill time and check out the park.

At LP, I'm all over the place. I warm up on GH/The Lynx and then spread looker's left from there. Usually I'm too exhausted to make multiple runs on the far left (Spring Fling) so I end it with a Snowball cruise, or on a powder day, Twist or Moonshine. And of course last season I discovered the 'Rock, and nearing the end, spent some time on Ripcord and Paradise.